Sotvic Nigeria Limited was established on the 9th of July 2012, and is a wholly Nigerian owned company. The company is to carry on the business of general contractor, general supplier, trading, marketing, procurement of goods and services, and financial and investment advisory service.
We have offices which are located in Lagos, and are currently in the process of opening another office in Port Harcourt, River State. The board have vast experience in Oil and Gas, Financial services and Investments and have worked with major companies in Nigeria and Fortune 500 companies in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reach out to clients through cold calling and emails for business opportunities
- Prepare bids, quotes and tenders for clients.
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Submit weekly strategic marketing plans and execute the marketing plans holistically.
- Any other assigned duty.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies focused on financial gain and customer’s satisfaction
- Sales and Business Development
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Ensure that targets are met
- Converse with customers in person to provide information about the company’s products and services on a daily basis.
Requirements / Skills
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience.
- B.Sc / BA / ND / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles will be an added advantage
- Must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Knowledge of ICT and software will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Attention to details
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.