Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development officer builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions among other duties.
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the institution’s services or image and also evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
- Responsible for seeking out potential clients, offering them our services and familiarizing them with the benefits of the services.
- Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery
- Supply sufficient information to the Registrar to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Participate in advertising and effective distribution of promotional material throughout the academy and to current and prospective clients
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends in order to identify future business opportunities.
- Support the overall marketing objectives of the Institution both externally and internally
- Develop in conjunction with the other staff of the Institution, plans for the growth and development of the Academy and the expansion or improvement of the services.
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective clients and other business and project partners.
- Organize studies and surveys based on detailed market research of our services and to gain a clear understanding of clients, competitors and general environment
- Applicants must be a graduate and must have completed NYSC.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Social media / digital marketing
- Proficient in the use of Coredraw/Canvas
- Must be a team player and must be able to worh under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to multi task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya Axis
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.