JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (CATERPILLAR INC, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LEGRAND, GE LIGHTING, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote and sell Company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing and new prospects and close sales deals.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Develop sales forecast plan that successfully meets the company’s overall business plan and strategy working with the sales team and ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Contribute to financial process excellence and increase customer satisfaction by building scores for measurement and conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare and submit periodic sales reports to the Branch Manager.
- Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trade fairs and related exhibitions.
- Collaborate with Branch Sales Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Assist Sales Executives in establishing personal contact and rapport with key decision-makers.
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for sales by territory and brands.
- Prepare Proforma invoices /quotations to customers.
- Manage product lines to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting other vendors/competitors’ price-lists for comparison.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to Management.
- Graduate, Business Administration or equivalent.
- B.E – Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred.
- MBA or Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial generator Products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th October, 2021.