A newly licensed Digital Payment Institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit a highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identify, recruit and manage Agents to offer financial services in the Nigerian Economy.
- Manage, Co-ordinate and Monitor agent activity and performance within the assigned State.
- Ensure full compliance on KYC/AML across the agent network, track and report Market and initiatives (competition, trend etc.).
- Ensure that the recruited outlets are sufficiently trained and branded to offer the services.
- Ensure liquidity management efficiency of agents within the state and adequate training of stakeholders and awareness creation.
- Good University Degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in FMCG or Banking Sector.
- Territorial knowledge would be added advantage.
- Good communication in the local language, networking and interpersonal skills will be an advantage.
- Experience in Agent Management / Administration an added advantage.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the e-mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.