Emzor Hesco Limited, a subsidiary of Emzor Pharmaceutical, is a proudly Nigerian limited liability company providing medical technology solutions to both public and private health sectors in Nigeria. We partner with leading global innovators, developers and manufacturers of medical technology devices.
These unique relationships brings with it the expertise, experience and support of respected global companies, and provides the highest level of clinical and technical application support.This enables us to deliver optimum solutions for equipment and service requirements, and has established Emzor Hesco Limited as a leading vendor of high-end medical equipment and support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Lagos, Edo / Delta, Gombe and Maiduguri – Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Medical device sales representatives are responsible for selling medical equipment, and consumables to hospitals, health systems, and medical facilities
- Cold call and visit prospects on location
- Educate medical staff on the benefits of medical devices
- Provide product demonstrations and support
- Place replenishment orders at existing accounts
- Maximize profits by upselling and cross selling additional products
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience
- Set appointments with hospital staff and administrators
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory
- Build relationships with key medical facility staff
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation
- A strong sales background is required, Gritty sales chops is a non-negotiable
- Direct sales experience is incredibly valuable – especially if that experience is in the medical equipment’s industry.
- Candidates must posses a valid drivers license and be resident in Lagos, Edo / Delta, Gombe and Maiduguri.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N100,000 – N150,000 salary Monthly.
- Fully Serviced Official Vehicle
- Monthly Operational Float provided.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply