Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-2 years of sales related experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Must have worked in the insurance or educational consult industry
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Strong communication and social media skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.