A Fitness Brand based in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Developer must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients .
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- The primary role of the Business Developer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
New Business Development:
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Visit and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential partners, and the decision makers within the partner organization.
- Research and build relationships with new partners.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the partners’ clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Prospect for potential new local and international partners and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of partner recruitment and to train and drive opportunities for partners.
Business Development Planning:
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND with 2 – 4 years of experience.
Background and Skills:
- Creativity and an excellent comprehension of software solutions, both on technical and functional topics, are important required skills.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.