NoemDek Limited is an EPC firm incorporated in Nigeria to provide specialised services to oil & gas, power generation and FMCGs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join us as a Business Analyst in our Holding Company reporting directly to the CEO.
- You will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact across our business divisions and portfolio companies.
- We are seeking an exceptional leader and a forward thinker to support the CEO on key strategic initiatives.
- You will be responsible for both organic and inorganic strategic programs which include growth strategy, operational improvements, transformations etc.
- In this role you will work on highly complex problems, providing insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the executive leadership team.
- You will gain exposure to senior-level decision-making and establish relationships across all areas of the company.
- The successful candidate will not only be responsible for supporting strategic initiatives, investments and executive decision making.
Other duties and/or responsibilities that the candidate will undertake regularly include:
- Provide decision making support through data gathering, information analyzing, and present considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Run quarterly business reviews
- Coordinate/Manage cross-functional project teams
- Plan and execute senior management retreats, all-hands meetings, and company off-sites
- Attend board meetings in place of the CEO
- Manage critical relationships on behalf of the executive
- Provide support managing board meeting preparation and create board meeting materials
- Develop ideas for building out new business units
- Seek and analyze investment opportunities
- Provide support in running the annual budget cycle process
We are interested in intelligent young individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Business and related courses
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Self-direction and motivation with the ability to operate independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Outstanding problem solving, structuring, analytical, and mentorship skills
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization to drive results/change; the flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges
- Proficiency in leading and managing multiple workstreams, project teams and informal teams
- Experience presenting to executive stakeholders
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- The ideal candidate should have 0 to 2 years Post-NYSC experience
- Minimum typing speed of 60WPM.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is extremely competitive.
- Robust internal training program and support for external training courses
- Health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th October, 2021.