Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Brand Manager is responsible for company’s brand, its positioning, designing and presentation to consumers, helping shape communication and translating brand element into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Understand and define target consumers by maintaining brand and campaign specific research, including consumer insights, consumer segmentation and attitudinal studies that help shape the marketing strategy, mix and campaign plans.
- Provide inputs to briefing, development and execution of the integrated consumer and channel marketing plans, and specifically all consumer-facing communications including brand creative.
- Assist the strategic development of all communications with the support of agency partners and internal teams to deliver high quality campaigns.
- Create and shape content which will help to drive a reappraisal of the brand, its products and connection to the people.
- Develop and maintain a clear brand strategy that cascades throughout marketing, communications and channels, ensuring quality, consistency and delivery of the Brand’s purpose and positioning.
- Monitor key brand and customer performance metrics monthly and annually, reporting to the GM Marketing and other stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing initiatives.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Brand team.
- Support the delivery of the annual marketing plan including strategy, objectives and associated activities for the lottery brand.
- Graduate, MBA qualification will be given preference
- 5+ years working experience in developing creative and innovative brand strategies
- In depth knowledge of mobile, online and traditional advertising; CRM; social media and PR; creative marketing; retention marketing; etc.
- Strong skills in marketing analytics, customer and brand campaign research and methodologies.
- Experience developing and managing marketing budgets and forecast.
- Demonstrated expertise directing creative teams to successful outcomes.
- Prior role as a Brand Manager is required. Candidate having gaming industry background will be given preference.
- Brand and consumer marketing experience, with experience of multi-channel marketing and B2C retail markets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.