Nuts About Cakes is a full-service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Supervisor (Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced passionate and motivated Branch Supervisor (Sales) with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
As our Sales Manager, your main focus will be to:
- Represents Nuts About Cakes professionally in all aspects with customers.
- Manages client relationships to ensure continuous sales growth.
- Identify and contact potential organizations and individuals for new leads and potential new markets.
- Identify and execute new leads (corporate clients) for staff monthly birthday cake orders.
- Identify and execute new leads for Corporate Cafe.
- Grow the sales of the company’s products and services to both the retail and corporate segments.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and increases turnover and market share.
- Identify and close new sales leads.
- Prepare and implement the strategic plan on how to achieve the annual budgeted sales goals.
- Communicates clearly, frequently, and professionally with customers so as to ensure high retention.
- Weekly report on milestones.
What we Require:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a branch supervisor (sales)in a food chain industry.
- Self-motivator, disciplined, strong work ethic with high integrity.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.