Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous and recognized company in the maritime sector, rendering services like Dry Port operations, bonded terminal operations, logistics, freight forwarding and shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure monitoring of Company’s revenues by keeping track of money owed by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
- Creates invoices and billing materials to be sent directly to a customer/ agent
- Calculates and tracks company financial statements
- Reviews invoices to identify any errors before invoice delivery
- Processes and monitors bills related credit memos.
- Raises Debit notes based on billing instructions (E.g Container Movement Register, Haulage Job Cost) received from operations, logistics, shipping and freight forwarding departments; and direct instructions from HOD Finance & Accounts
- Ensures timely and accurate posting of Sales Journals (E.g Debit notes and Invoices)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2021.