Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Banking Application Account Executive
Job ID: 21000STN
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
What You’ll Do
- Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
- The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application sales person to position and sell software licenses for Oracle’s core banking, digital banking, payments, mid-office solutions across retail and corporate banking as well as the Microfinance and Financial Inclusion segments.
- The territory is defined as Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Liberia and Gambia within the banking and financial services industry.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion) CRM platform with regular, complete and concise updates Forecast accurately and execute deal closures in a structured and transparent manner.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders in the defined territory and within the various teams within the FSBGU.
- Work with existing partners and identify new strategic alliances to grow license revenue and expand customer footprint.
- Achieve revenue targets for Licenses across the various specified banking solutions for the above territory selling both to existing customers and to new logos.
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for License purchases.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
Required Skills / Experience
What You’ll Bring:
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 15 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys/Finastra), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess), SAP, or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 2M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the defined territory banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO’s with key local banks, is essential for this role
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
- Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle’s customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges.
- With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the local banking community.
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally.
- Our solutions have the world’s most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
Within the FSGBU portfolio of offerings includes Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking (FCUBS). This is Core Banking for the Bank of Tomorrow where we help clients to:
- Accelerate digital transformation.
- Drive business agility.
- Forge partnerships.
- Deliver optimal efficiency.
The following Products & Solutions are sold in this portfolio:
- Oracle Lending & Leasing – Please click on Lending and Leasing
- Oracle Investor Servicing – Please click on FCIS.
- Oracle Flexcube (FCUBS) – Please click on Flexcube
- Oracle Digital Banking eXperience -Please click on ODBX
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply