Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Dispatcher III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Perform day-to-day aviation dispatch and passenger pre-flight services for inbound and outbound (fixed wing, helicopter) to ensure seamless transition for passengers and freight.
- This position might be described as an Aviation Dispatch Expert who, on top of level 1 and 2, can potentially supervise others, is expert in the field and have extensive experience in this area of work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Obtain weather report for the station of departure, destination and the alternative route before scheduled departure time.
- Obtain the daily manifest through the Personnel Tracking System (PTS) (passenger tracking system).
- Check-in passengers and their luggage according to priority and numbers on the manifest.
- Perform passenger identification per Company requirements.
- Complete the indemnity form (for required passengers).
- Collect the aircraft traffic from radio room to set the flight running through PTS.
- End the in-coming flight through PTS.
- File all flown manifests.
- Receive and dispatch aircraft.
- Send the PTS Aviation reports.
- Allocate boarding passes to checked-in passengers Prepare the out-flown manifest, weight and balance sheet for the flight.
- Complete the weather dispatch form.
- Brief the Pilots when the check-in process is complete and the aircraft is ready to depart.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience acceptable to Company.
- Ability to make sound and rapid decisions concerning safety, flight regulations, and the economy of operations.
- Extensive knowledge of aviation operations.
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th October, 2022.