Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer – Packaging
Rols and Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains a safe environment according to the applicable statutory, HEINEKEN and local regulations, policies and procedures.
- Feeds Planning team leader and maintenance planner with preventive maintenance plans to failures and restore assets to basic condition.
- Provide high level of production network security through effective network/systems administration and adherence to information security policy for the PCD as the alternate network/systems administrator in his/her work area.
- Manages assigned project by developing an accurate plan, defining clear scope while allocating sufficient resources to achieve specific goals On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) and within budget.
- Supports resolution of Automation linked Corrective Maintenance in Packaging
- Mentors and trains PM, CM and Machine Specialists in executing breakdown analysis and implementation of minor stops, alarm & speed loss reduction process
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a Master degree in Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Systems/Software Engineering. A masters degree offers an added advantage.
- 4+ years of experience driving maintenance engineering processes.
- Good knowledge of maintenance operations and CMMS (i.e. asset master data key-user and becoming/training for asset master data expert).
- Excellent technical maintenance analysis- and reporting skills.
- People management and leadership experience.
- In-depth competence in maintenance methodology, TPM or Six Sigma and project management.
- Experience in change management and process improvement activities, designing scalable solutions and implementing these at pace and at scale.
- Possess basic knowledge of cost driver and performance killer analysis, ABC criticality ranking, preventive maintenance, critical spare parts selection, item segmentation & inventory management, asset performance management.
- Safety Management & Factory Automation Safety skills
- Advanced Electrical Standards & Power Systems, PLC & Controllers, Instrumentation & Control, Supervisory Control Systems, Networking & Operational Technology (PCD), Industrial Communications
- Packaging Automation Operations & Control
- Project Management
- Change management and process improvement
- Digital TPM, Agile.
- Maintenance Planning, Scheduling, Execution and Control
- Troubleshooting & Analysis
- Management of Maintenance Processes
- Financial Planning and Value Creation
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply