Adebola Sobanjo Company is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as Chartered Accountants, Tax experts and Consultants. Over the years the company has grown with offices in Nigeria strategically located to render services in every area of Business Development, Management, Information Technology, Software Solutions, Taxation Accounting and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below;
Job Title: Audit Senior
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Allocate responsibilities to staff and junior auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Train Junior Auditors
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
Qualification / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Experienced in Audit and Tax consultancy
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Be physically fit and well groomed.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and power point etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Audit firm.
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident and cheerful
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Be proactive, analytical, thorough with attention to details
- Should be self-motivated and result oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th August, 2021.