ZUMA Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organization Z(HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration. No. 371089. We are accredited by National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) with registration number 028.
In 2014, we increased and fully paid up our share capital to the tune of four hundred and five million naira) N405,000,000 and have since been re -accredited as a National HMO by NHIS to provide Health Insurance Services in Nigeria.
We are a major player in the social health insurance industry. We play a prominent role in servicing Public Sector clients through various NHIS schemes. We have also expanded our service to a growing number of Private Sector and Individual clients through our unique Customer Value Proposition. We are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of business environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond.
Our company boasts of a team of highly skilled, experienced, committed and qualified professionals, and we operate zonal offices in all the six geo -political zones of the country. With over 700 partner providers spread across Nigeria, and many others in various parts of the world, you can be rest assured that here and beyond, your health concerns are resolved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit and Compliance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Be responsible for planning, designing,implementing, and maintainingcompliance and audit programs, policies, and procedures that promote a corporate culture that fosters ethical and compliant behaviour and provides the basis for ensuring adequate internal controls and compliance with all laws and regulatoryrequirements applicable to departments and branches.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related field
- At least 7 years post NYSC experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites and accounting software
- Attendance of relevant courses, workshops and seminars in related fields
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable HMO
- Post graduate qualification in Accounting will be an advantage
- Certification in or professional membership of accounting or related bodies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV only) to: [email protected] with the subject line of the email stating (the Position Applied For – Your Full Name). E.g (Audit and Compliance Manager – Omoniyi Zara).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.