Accord Centre for Curiosity is a consulting business and leadership development company. We provide mentoring, coaching, training, and leadership development to help individuals and organizations identify, develop and maximize their leadership potential. We provide cutting-edge leadership, innovative and inspiring content. Our practical solutions equip leaders to deal with the day-to-day challenges in their organizations. Potential and existing entrepreneurs of the future are being offered support from an award-winning organization and leaders dedicated to starting businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Generate new sales leads
- Negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue
- Helping organizations maximize their profits
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts, ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.