Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Electronics & Air Conditioning
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- To install and maintain AC, electronics, scales and measuring systems in the company and its subsidiaries in order to maintain operational efficiency.
- Ensure the availability, reliability and safe operation of electronics, scales, measuring systems and air conditioners in a cost-effective manner.
- Complete installation of weighbridges for the company, subsidiaries and company customers.
- Maintain elevator and calibrate weighbridges.
- Modify operation/re-program indicators/scales in compliance with requirements of the clients or subsidiaries.
- Ensure the compliance with procedures, specifications and within an approved budget.
- Design and execute projects within given specification as well as budget within an approved time schedule.
- Perform all other duty as may be assigned by the manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar industry.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to train, supervise and develop team members.
- Adapt and excel in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Have good supervisory abilities.
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply