Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Learning Experience Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary purpose of this role will be to develop and manage clients’ relationships & meet their needs and ensure business sustainability.
Essential Duties/Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
Include but not limited tthe following:
- Track performance of clients on completion of programmes.
- Provide brand visibility for each executive education class by establishing social media presence, setting up a special newsletter or report on programme activities sent tparticipating companies, online coverage of selected sessions etc.
- Plan and assist with the design and delivery of programmes including the production of course documentation such as briefing packs, course binders, presentations and any other materials as well as proactively monitoring programme progress and promptly resolving issues
- Manage customer feedback and suggest improvements and changes tthe structure, content and delivery of programmes.
- Collaborate with colleagues tensure successful graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Maintain and update customer reference database and associated companies tfacilitate marketing activities.
- Manage issues affecting ordering of products and meeting of client’s products demand. Review and advise on improvement initiatives for effective meeting of targets.
- Facilitate payment of fees by participants in accordance with the SOP. Drive debt recovery plans and credit policy
- Support the marketing of Executive Programmes and Open Seminars
- Any other specific or adhoc duty tbe assigned by the line manager from time ttime.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good First Degree in the field of Social Science.
- At least 4 – 5 years in a Customer service/marketing position.
- Experience gained in Service Marketing, Business Development, Consulting or Client relations will be an advantage.
- Planning/organizational skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Customers services skills
- Ability tplan and prioritize as required
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of product and channels development and management
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Knowledge of Budgeting and project management
- Good knowledge of the executive education market
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.