Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are urgently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Fleet Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Fleet Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of management company vehicles, the scheduling Drivers delivery, and conveyance
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain documents for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with strict control for all vehicles and drivers.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with budget.
- Participate in various driver’s workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in the industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Counsel employees; develop/implement/monitor adherence to policies and procedures; answer telephonic and written correspondence; interview candidates (applicants) and prepare employee evaluations.
- Determine steps to be taken to improve Drivers efficiency.
- Identify training needs and conduct training, pep talk etc.
- Interface with road regulatory agencies i.e FRSC, Police and LASTMA.
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND qualification in Mechanical engineering or related courses.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in Fleet Maintenance and Management.
- Must have technical knowledge of vehicle repairs.
Deadline: 7th June, 2021.