Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
- This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
- Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
- The Assistant provides a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated.
- Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize example orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines.
- Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools.
- The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
- You adhere to the speak-up principles defined in the Code of Business Ethics (CoBE).
- You react to Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) red flags (indications or warning signs that there may be a corruption risk present in relation to a business transaction or activity) identified in the course of your work and act on them together with your line manager and colleagues.
The key accountabilities of the Assistant are the following:
- Manage & support in creating the information
- Provide support to the DGS unit leaders and their team members
- Support improvement of admin routines
- Plan and organize meetings & events
- Support use of administrative tools
- Support with travel for personnel
- Handle entry and exit administration
To be Successful in the Role, You Should Have
- Relevant University Degree
- 5 years of similar experience
- Excellent communication, relation and networking skills
- Knowledge Sharing / Collaboration Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge (Desired)
- Flexibility is essential for the role and the individual will be asked to support multiple stakeholders at a time.
- Business understanding and excellent planning/organizing skills
- Digital & Automation Skills
- Change & Improvement management skills
You Should also Have:
- MS Office 365 (excel, power point, word), Templafy, MS Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Employee Central, Directory Information Seft-Service, My Support. Concur, Online Travel Booking Tool, MSS/ESS, ITM, Pdf file converter, DocuSign (Electronic Signatures), SAP and conference equipment, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply