Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer, etc. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Relationship Officer
Location: Amac, Bwari, Gwagwalada, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage customer accounts, ensure a satisfactory customer experience and to manage customers’ debt profile, ensuring that all receivables are fully collected as at when due.
The Job responsibilities include without limitation, the following:
- Ensuring collections from each customer’s account during the lease tenor and ensuring repayments are made at the agreed time.
- Identifying and escalating cases of payment default for immediate repossession
- Conducting routine visits to newly added customers to ensure close relationships and engagements.
- Notifying customers of changes to policy and other relevant updates affecting their portfolio in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all customers within the officer’s portfolio are engaged professionally and satisfactorily.
- Communicating (via call or text) with all debt customers that fall within the officer’s portfolio in respect of weekly repayments.
- Visiting non-performing (debt) customers for quick intervention and rec
- Performing all other sales and marketing tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Graduate (B.Sc) Degree or HND in any field.
- Having 3 years field work experience.
- Experience working as loan collection officer is desired.
Other Functional Skills:
- Attention to details
- Confidentiality and ethical attributes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Customer relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of Business and CRM software specifically SugarCRM, Quickbooks.
- Effective Time Management skills
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2021.