Rimdinado International Limited a global brand, leveraging technology and changing business conditions to provide cutting-edge solutions to our communities. We provide Human Capital Management, Organizational design and development, and Business and Management Consultancy for our wide range of local and international clientele.
Our range of business history range from providing simple solutions to overhauling of operations, business strategizing and re-strategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. Our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results, improved staff performance and compliance. This is possible because we constantly exceed their expectations in the delivery of solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who is able to construct clear diagrams using AutoCAD.
- This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed. The job location is Abuja
- Candidates must have experience in interior designs and woodwork production
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline the architectural design of the project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science, and materials in order to create an ideal finished product
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout the entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules, and budgets
- Conduct evaluations to ensure the quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 3+ years of experience in construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- N60,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021.