Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
Job Types: Full-time
- Provide On-site support to customers for the iMatch Fraud Management System.
- Give weekly reports on task and activities assigned.
- Login support calls/requests on the Oddo application.
- Create tickets and follow up on them for support related issues on the iMatch Tickets/Support System.
- Assist with office internal IT related issues/activities which includes Network troubleshooting, staff helpdesk, and upkeep of the server room.
- Project Tracking and Correspondent, and Reporting.
- Pre-sales activities and Presentation of application solutions.
- Proposal writing and business opportunity scoping.
- Database platform management (SQL or Oracle, entry level skill set, advance skill set is a pulse)
- Execute task/responsibilities without been micro-managed.
- Engaged customers where necessary.
- Assist with documentation/attend to correspondence, I.e., internal memo, letters, etc.
- Participate in the organization’s brainstorming session for next generation technologies. – USSD ON PoS, QR CODE ON PoS, KIOSK SELF-SERVICE, & SES Social Media.
- Project documentation and File management.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail