SPM Professionals Limited is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting, and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advertising Sales Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The responsibilities will include:
- Contact potential clients to describe outdoor (billboard) advertising opportunities
- Contact existing clients to arrange the placement and design of advertisements they have agreed on and ensure an ongoing relationship
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, billboard advertising mediums, and font sizes
- Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary
- Meet with individual clients at appropriate frequencies (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) to review schedules, budgets and create new strategies
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients
- Conducting research on potential clients’ products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers
- Account manage an existing client to ensure their needs are satisfied and they are happy with the service
- Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals
- Work to maximise sales and meet targets
- Deliver sales reports to management.
- Proven experience working as an outdoor Advertising Sales Representative or real estate sales officer
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.