MoonLink Group Limited is a duly established Company in Nigeria and its engaged in various businesses such as general contractors, construction services, agro allied and agric business, Energy/oil and gas, hospitality, property and real estate investment, transportation and haulage services, project management and consultancy.
We provide value-added services to our Clients by creating a successful partnership with them. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our clients by meeting and exceeding their expectations; and gaining their trust through our exceptional service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Employment type: Full Time
- The Administrative Secretary will perform the day-to-day administrative and secretarial / clerical duties of the office.
- These responsibilities include reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, scheduling appointment, answering phones calls and performing a huge array of other essential tasks.
- The Administrative Secretary will assume all administrative support in order to optimize work flow process in the office.
- Processing, typing, editing and formatting reports and documents
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone, inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, clients, suppliers and external partners,
- Check frequently the level of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangement
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, obtain details of complaints
- Prepare all travel arrangement when required and plan all in-house or external events.
- Organize a filling system for important and confidential company document.
- Rapidly respond and resolve all administrative problem.
- Filing documents as well as entering data and maintaining databases
- Manage incoming calls, office supplies and place order when required
- Directing internal and external calls, emails and faxes to the designated department
- Operating copy equipment, fax machine, printers or other equipment necessary
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings and events
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization technique
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 11th September, 2021.