Workforce Group – Our client, a Financial Institution, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a well organized administrative officer for all administrative and clerical tasks required for efficient office management.
- Taking calls, answering questions, and responding to emails.
- Creating office budgets and cost reports.
- Arranging meetings and reserving conference spaces.
- Contracting with maintenance companies to fix or replace the broken office equipment
- Helping the HR division with interview preparation and job postings
- Keeping track of office supplies and placing fresh supply orders as necessary.
- Essential company documents are organized in filing cabinets.
- Sending staff members any correspondence, including letters and shipments.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th November, 2022.