Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Assist human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Create reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support by acknowledging and resolving their complaints.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required.
N80,000 and other benefit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th May, 2022.