GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed.
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 0 – 3 years of experience for entry level positions.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.