Dowins is an undemand design, printing and packaging company which has been under continual research and development in branding and packaging, graphic design and quality print. Our mission is to provide clients with high quality prints, exceptional services and solutions that will not only meet but exceed clients’ requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair.
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field preferred
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2021.