Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource,Management Consulting Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Ability to multitask
- Location- Ajao
- Must be male
- Must be ready to work immediately.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable / receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- At least 2 years Experience in similar role
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Credentials in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.
- Must be ready to work immediately
Application Deadline 18th September, 2021.