American Hospitals has been delivering high quality healthcare since 2007. With our en-suite, air conditioned rooms, we aim to make your stay as pleasant and as comfortable as possible, and we are always happy to discuss any individual requirement that you may have.
As the hospital for our community we deliver care with the patient’s recovery as our top priority.
We are also a leading place for specialist treatment with a worldwide reputation. Building on these different elements, our vision is to be one of the best private healthcare organizations in the world. Whether you are an inpatient, day case or outpatient you will be cared for by a team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible treatment.
All clinical and non-clinical staff undergo a regular continuous education programs to ensure that all patients receive the utmost care and medical attention to bring about a speedy recovery.
We are recruiting a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Head
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Commencement Date: As early as 4th November, 2022
Include but not limited to:
- Ensuring good corporate governance, compliance and adherence to international best practices.
- Oversight of operations and personnel management. Supervision of staff to ensure discipline, productivity and profitability.
- Assisting in staff performance evaluation, promotion, recruitment and training.
- Collaborating with management to prepare budgets, financial projections and reports.
- Building professional networks and any other responsibilities as may be warranted.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect performance, operations, productivity etc of different locations.
- University graduate (B.Sc and Above; MBA preferred); Business Administration, Healthcare / Hospital Management preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking skills and high emotional intelligence is an absolute requirement. Ability to work effectively and productively under pressure.
- If not an ICT graduate, more than above average skills in ICT and electronic reporting. Personnel and Health Care management experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Project Management experience (preferably in construction).
- Minimum of 5 years Administrative experience.
The salary is highly competitive with productivity and profit-sharing incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to submit a signed bond from three guarantors (Grade Level 15 and above in the Civil Service or its equivalent).
Application Deadline 21st October, 2022.