Fosad Consulting – Our client is a full-service commercial and litigation law firm located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive / Content Writer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The should be efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages, and courier delivery
- File and maintain records, e.g, maintaining attendance records of employees and report to HR on a monthly basis
- Welcome / greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Hear and resolve complaints from clients and other persons who may contact the firm
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information
- Maintain schedule of appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, zoom meetings, webinars e.t.c
- Increase the Firm’s web traffic and quality client inquiries via SEO thereby keeping it engaging and interactive across all platforms.
- Develop high-quality content that is targeted, useful, and up-to-date on the latest world developments.
- High-quality content must be clear, concise, and compelling.
- Content must address the issues and questions of the targeted audience to engage them and drive traffic.
- Ability to be web-friendly, develop engaging contents that integrate videos, photos, graphics, and text.
- Provide valuable substantive information designed to address concerns/questions of prospective clients.
- Promote content on social media and identify audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Process and prepare memos, reports, drafts, correspondence, emails, travel vouchers, or other documents
- Provide information about the firm such as practice areas or employees within the organization or ancillary services provided
- Maintain inventory of books in the library, office supplies, and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electric records
- Facilitating and taking minutes of monthly meetings
- A thorough understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences being mindful of flow, readability, and content.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years experience. Additional qualification would be considered an advantage.
- Good research skills and detail-oriented.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Proven work-related experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant and Content Writer / Developer.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2021.