WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with the executive administrative assistant to handle requests and queries from leaders and the management team.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree, HND, or B.Sc.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to learn fast
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.