Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Assistant – Procurement Administration
Job Requisition ID: JR-33274
Job Type: Full time
- This role is individually accountable for providing immediate response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters, in a processing environment. Technical knowledge is limited to some products and or processes.
- Processing of Approvals for Admin purchases.
- Processing of monthly Petty Cash retirement and reimbursement for our office location at Abuja, PH and Ibadan.
- Coordination and repairs of office equipment, furniture, and fittings.
- Office maintenance repairs- electrical, Air-conditioning units at Allen, Furniture and fittings.
- Processing of Insurance policies for Company assets – Motor vehicles for GI Business, IT Assets etc.
- Processing of replenishment and monitoring of usage of consumable items for the General Business.
- Processing of printing/production of call cards for all staff (both Life and General Business)
- Asset Tagging and updating the register.
- Supervision and monitoring of pool Drivers for General Business.
- Renewal of vehicle licenses and other documents for GI Business.
- Involved in processing of monthly fuelling of status and pool vehicles for General Business
- Involved in processing of monthly salary for Drivers and Guards.
- Repairs, servicing and maintenance of Status and Pool vehicles for General Business.
- Processing of Claims on vehicle insurance policy for General Business.
- Serves as alternate to Kingsley Iwu and provide support for coordination/arrangement of Airport shuttle and protocol services for official guests and top Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree or its equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Especially MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2022.