A reputable construction company is recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Admin and HR Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Admin and Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Admin and HR Manager in managing all employee and human resource activities within the organization.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Assist the HR manager with human resource planning through constant review of workforce demographics and labor market analysis.
- Identify human resource-focused strategies that support the company’s objectives and assist managers with their role in implementing change.
- Support in Welfare matters –End of the Year Party, Reward & Recognition
- Ensure compliance with the staff handbook.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Develop and update policies and promote programs that align with the company’s objectives
- Work closely with the management team to provide advice and support on human-resource-related issues
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
What qualifications and requirements do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management or related social science field
- 6 months to 1 Year experience
- Relevant certification in human resources (e.g. CIPM, PHRi)
- Good knowledge of health, safety, and environment; certification is an advantage.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff.
When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Confidentiality and Thoroughness.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Good active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th July, 2021.