White Soul Group is a leading automobile sales, haulage and logistics company with over 5 locations across Nigeria. Our head office is at Lagos. We have a fleet of over 200 vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts & Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja – Lagos / Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Reconciliation Officer will provide support to finance department activities with specific responsibility for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling financial information to ensure accuracy of all data.
- Perform reconciliations, analyse, investigate, and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with financial legal requirements.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year reports
- Monitoring and performing the reconciliation of transactions on a daily basis: from bank statements to SAP accounting software in accordance with regulations.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with the depot accountants and other affected units and parties
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in demonstrable experience.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation and e-settlements.
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Attention to Details.
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.