Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Locations: Abuja, Delta, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays
- The Accounts Receivable Officer assists the Company track revenue and ensure payments are received and accurately recorded. He all debts all on behalf of the company, and ensures that all debts are paid and brought in within deadline stipulated to mitigate company losses.
- To efficiently measure and manage the debts owed to the company by their customers.
- Verify and accurately post all payments (cash and bank) invoice.
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- Look for ways to improve debt collection processes.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes.
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, bank accounts.
- Follow up on overdue invoices and payments and implement company coll
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Account Receivable Officer, credit collection officer, or a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Appropriately assertive manner to deal with debtors and clients.
- Confident manner.
- Proactive and ability to take initiative.
- Able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Able to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Good time management.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary: N50,000 – N100,000 monthly (gross)
- Commission package: Very Attractive.
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.