Sombreiro Consulting Limited is a firm with an unparrelled mix of strategics and techique expertise in business development, management consulting and human resources programs structured with industry specifics and functional applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee financial and accounting processes to ensure compliance with Corporate and local policies, statutory requirements. Maintain ethical standards with unyielding integrity.
- Serve as the primary contact with independent auditors and audit-related accounting matters.
- Manage administration of accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
- Oversee month end close process to ensure timely closure and financial reports preparation.
- Preparation of annual budgets – Profit & Loss, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet.
- Analyze and report variances – Propose and implement remedial action.
- Estimate the requirement of funds – short term and long term.
- Implement financial controls and develop financial management mechanisms to minimize financial risk. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the company’s financial reporting systems.
- Oversee annual audits.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure that annual monitoring is carried out effectively.
- Conduct internal audits
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures and internal controls in support of business processes and decisions.
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards, and the internal management policies.
- Review the preparation and submission of company statutory documents.
- Analyze, interpret and report operating results and make specific recommendations to achieve cost effectiveness and profit improvements.
- Provide gross profit reporting, analyses, and forecasting.
- Anticipate management needs and develop analyses in response to those needs and in support of management decisions.
- Review assets register to keep track of and safeguard company assets.
- Oversee operational cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial accounts for auditing purposes.
- First Degree in a relevant field (Accounting / Business Administration)
- 2- 3 years relevant work experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads.
- Strong or Advanced Financial Analysis and Modelling Skills
- Proficiency in the use of advanced Ms. Excel
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail