Paradigm Finance Ltd (PFL) is a privately owned limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria with RC No. 1337036 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2016 to provide financial services to the Nigerian public in business. The company has an authorized and paid up share capital of N150 Million. Paradigm Finance Limited is a subsidiary of Paradigm Adjustment Company Limited, a reputable management consulting firm that serves leading businesses and government agencies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship (Hybrid work model)
- Organise the bookkeeping processes of the company.
- Manage account payable activities.
- Liase with bank relationship officers to manage bank transactions.
- Preparation of daily cash position.
- Reconcile financials books including incoming and outgoing funds.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of relevant Microsoft office tools especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- NYSC member with Lagos posting.
- Candidates with little or no post-NYSC experience are also eligible to apply.
- Must reside in Yaba/Akoka/Ebute-Metta/Surulere/Lagos island and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.