Trig Energy Limited., an aviation fueling company with a significant presence in Nigerian airports like Lagos and Abuja, focuses mostly on the sales and distribution of Jet-A1.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (NYSC)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- The roles and responsibilities of this include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor, and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Maintain files and prepare financial reports
- Balancing accounts payable/receivable daily & monthly
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirement
- Prepare payroll and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the MD.
- Minimum of Bsc Degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- High level of professionalism.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. ICAN.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of Spreadsheets
N50,000 – N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st November, 2022.