Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Finance, Insurance, Real estate, and Consultancy. Carving a niche by providing excellent specialist services.
They are in need of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as an accountant, preferably in a commercial or microfinance bank.
- Additional certification ICAN and ACA is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.