SD Human Resources Limited is an HR consulting firm that offers recruitment, outsourcing, hr support and learning/training and development services across diverse industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages financial expenditure, including running costs, staff expenses, admin costs, VAT & CIT, levies, taxation
- Handling bank reconciliations and cross-referencing between bank statements and supporting documents.
- Providing support with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Develop and document business processes, accounting policies and strengthen internal controls
- Keeping well-organized records and preparing financial reports where required.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Must have worked in a similar role previously
- Experience with bookkeeping, general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks, Sage and other accounting software
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” and your location as the subject of the email. For example, “Accountant Lekki”.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.