Olaniwun Ajayi Legal Practitioners is a leading law firm with a broad financial, corporate, energy and natural resources, and regulatory advisory practice areas. With over fifty years’ experience in helping organisations, governments and individuals achieve their goals; the firm has developed expertise in sophisticated commercial transactions, a fact illustrated by a track record of involvement in some of the largest and most complex transactions across many sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Typical accountant duties and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail