Metro and Castle Limited is a premier real estate company based in Lagos. We offer a full range of real estate services, including construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner.
Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It’s a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant is to ensure accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- He/She is responsible will perform accounting activities including conduct financial transactions, prepares financial reports and analysis, account reconciliations, maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, assist with audit preparations etc.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Software / computers / Microsoft office.
- Good financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS / international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
- Disciplined and anticipative.
- A desire for continuous business improvement and professional development.
- Good team player and ability to collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CMA.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Accounting / Finance.
- Proficient usage of SAGE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.