Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agro Allied
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Track and record all payment and revenue with identification of purpose.
- Preparing weekly bank reconciliation statement, customer account reconciliation and report
- Monitoring and Ensuring impress are well spent by the account officer.
- Issuing cheques appropriately.
- Preparation of weekly budget.
- Preparation of cash book account.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration.
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Leadership skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th June, 2022.