Dreams by Dv8 is a luxury Hotel, Bar, and Restaurant chain in the heart of Surulere, a new way to experience the city. a place for the curious and courageous to dig deeper, finding inspiration in every unscripted adventure with no guidebooks required.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions and make payments when due
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- BSc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- 5 – 8 years relevant work experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant qualifications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021.