Agro Access Limited, a full-processing rice mill and Agro commodities trading company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant will be responsible for all financial accounting operations including performing ledger management, preparing accounting journals and financial statements, creating and maintaining periodic reporting, maintaining assets records, raw material inventory, finished goods inventory, creating annual budgets, expenditures reporting, preparing financial reports for creditors and agencies, maintaining records retention, and preparing confidential correspondence for company stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual Financial Reports.
- Creating budgets, projections, and forecasts.
- Managing investment accounts, sending notifications for payments and keeping of said investment records.
- Create monthly office expense budget, monitoring & disbursement of office float.
- Create accounting formats in Excel to suit the company’s operating, investing, and financing activities.
- Document financial transactions.
- Preparation of staff payroll, monthly employee tax & annual tax returns
- Management internal and external correspondence as it relates to the accounting and financial activities of the business.
- Recommend financial action points to management.
- Manage inventory control and examine financial statements and records for accuracy and completeness.
- Filing of accounting information, employee data, salary schedules, tax clearances & payment receipts.
- Evaluate and analyze financial records to determine the financial position of the organization.
- Review the company’s financial records, reports, and other accounting information to check for accuracy and ensure details align with the company’s goals and procedures.
- First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Accounting Certification is an advantage.
- Should be conversant with the use of accounting software.
- Must be a VERY good listener with great communication prowess.
- Expert use of Microsoft office suite (Excel and word are a MUST).
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks while working with little to no supervision.
- Should be knowledgeable about Nigerian tasks and business laws.
- 3 – 5 years experience as an accountant preferably in the FMCG sector.
- We would like to work with you if:
- You have good work ethics and uphold best practices
- You are ambitious and would like to be part of an entrepreneurial yet structured organization.
- You do well with teams and crave a flexible working environment.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st August, 2022.