Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Executive
- Conducting credit checks on new and potential customers
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
- At least 5 years of experience as accounts receivable officer or retail sales experience
- The ability to work accurately and independently
- Knowledge of MS Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.