De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting: Finance Manager
- Accounts payable officer receives, opens and logs invoices, as well as get approval to pay invoices received from accountants at the outlets, Central Processing Units C.P.U, Warehouses and head office department heads when necessary
Roles & Responsibilities
- Invoicing, data entry and proper documentation of invoices and supporting documents.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating Supplier Ledgers and extract Statement of Accounts
- Expense report handling.
- Prepare statement of account and details of paid invoices to suppliers and other departments
- Timely preparation of necessary schedules and payments list.
- Proper documentation and retrieval of source documents received.
- Real time updating of Suppliers & Contractors Payment Master Excel spreadsheets.
- Accurately check invoices and supporting documents in a timely manner
- Raising of BVP and deducting appropriate taxes before payment
- Assisting with audit and vetting of invoices
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
- HND / BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Intermediate to Advance level skill in the use of Microsoft Excel Package
- 2-3 years work experience in as Account Payable Officer or similar role
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Sage (practical usage preferred)
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical thinking & skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Pays close attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th March, 2022.